Senegal Map Jigsaw Puzzle
Senegal is a country in West Africa and is located at the westernmost point of the continent and served by multiple air and maritime travel routes, Senegal is known as the "Gateway to Africa". The country lies at an ecological boundary where semiarid grassland, oceanfront, and tropical rainforest converge; this diverse environment has endowed Senegal with a wide variety of plant and animal life. It is from this rich natural heritage that the country’s national symbols were chosen: the baobab tree and the lion. Senegal has many notable citizens that include Sadio Mané, Akon, Ousmane Sembene , Safi Faye, Cheikh Anta Diop as well as many others. The Very Puzzled Senegal map jigsaw puzzle consists of 100 pieces and each region of Senegal is represented with a variety of landmarks, monuments and attractions it will provide endless fun and topics of discussion that can be used as fun way to learn for both children and adults.
- A contemporary and colourful map of Senegal.
- High quality 100 piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle
- The finished puzzle measures 52 x 37 cm when complete.
- Suitable for ages 5 years and up.
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image.